February 3, 1945 – mid-April 1945
Codename: "Schwalbe III"
Aerial view of the former camp grounds in Porschdorf, 2019 (Flossenbürg Concentration Camp Memorial / Photo: Rainer Viertlböck). The barracks were across from the train station
Remains of the foundations in Polenztal, 2007 (Flossenbürg Concentration Camp Memorial). The foundations were to serve as generators.
250 men, of whom 180 were Italian, 21 Russians, eleven each from Belgium and Poland, 10 Germans and people of six other nationalities.
The prisoners were quartered in a secluded building in a disused sandstone quarry opposite the Porschdorf railway station. They had to march several kilometers each day to work.
They dug tunnels for the planned underground relocation of the fuel industry, built concrete bases for compressors, and unloaded Elbe barges.
Detail leader Gustav Göttling and 26 to 29 mostly older guards.
In the Flossenbürg registers, nine deaths are recorded. A further five Italians were buried in the cemetery in Porschdorf.
In mid-April, the camp was evacuated and the prisoners were sent on an evacuation march in the direction of Erzgebirge. On May 9, 1945, they were liberated by the Red Army near Oelsen.