October 1, 1944 – February 28, 1945
Former building housing the A. Schultze Jr. Company in Jiřetín, 2019 (Flossenbürg Concentration Camp Memorial / Photo: Rainer Viertlböck)
33 prisoners from six different nations, among them 20 Poles
Construction work for the company A. Schultze Jr. The company relocated from Berlin to a private house in Jiřetín pod Jedlovou. The company produced screws for the armaments industry. The prisoners were quartered on the company grounds.
Two prisoners escaped in February 1945. The construction work done by the prisoners was to possibly serve the establishment of a larger women’s subcamp of the Groß-Rosen concentration camp that existed in St. Georgenthal at the same time.
Detail leader Müller and 14 SS men
On February 28, 1945, the camp was disbanded. The prisoners were transferred back to Flossenbürg.