During your visit of Flossenbürg Memorial, we ask you to follow the sanitary and safety regulations implemented by the Bavarian authorities:
- Please disinfect your hands when entering the building. We ask you to pay attention to hand hygiene throughout the entire visit.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1,5m/6 ft from other visitors, in the exhibitions as well as in the outdoor areas.
- Wearing a medical face mask is mandatory in all buildings.
- Please understand that we are obliged to collect your contact details. Please register at the blue container on the former roll call square or book a free ticket in advance of your visit. You can book the ticket using our online ticket system.
- From an incidence rate („Inzidenzwert“) of 35 cases per 100,000 inhabitants on three consecutive days in the Neustadt an der Waldnaab district, only people who have either been vaccinated, recovered or tested are allowed to visit the exhibitions.
For your own safety, we must limit the number of visitors per building. Certain elements in the exhibitions cannot be used due to hygienic reasons. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We try to make your stay as accessible as possible. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything we can optimize.
We are looking forward to your visit!